AccuAir's patent pending ENDO-VT takes streamlined appearance to an entirely new level by integrating the solenoid valves and manifold directly into the air tank end caps themselves. The ENDO-VT also represents AccuAir's next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuild-able FFPTC (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings.
- Modular and bolted construction eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades.
- Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clamp-less attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories.
- The only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200 psi and tested to an incredible 1324 psi burst pressure.
- The upgradeable air management platform with modular new product releases from AccuAir.
- Built-in DOT approved and rebuild-able Push-To-Connect fittings.
- Filtered Ports: FFPTC air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market.
- Adjustable Flow Control: Built-in VFC adjusters allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually.
- Available in 4-Corner and 2-Corner configurations.
- Available in Anodized Finishes: Gray, Black, and Bronze.
- Includes black nickel plated fittings and a built in 400 spi blow-off valve to ensure safe use.
- ENDO Quick Release - ENDO-QR mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle.