KW Variant 3 Coilovers: The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers
NOTE: This kit DISABLES PASM.
* Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
* Individual height adjustment
* German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
* 14- level adjustable compression damping
* Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
|Front Lowering:||1.5" to 2.9"|
1.2" to 2.3"
KW Suspension prides itself being a Coilover first company! Their focus is on complete coilover suspension packages, with matched springs and height adjustable threaded body dampers.The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed with three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company currently headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany the overall production and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov