Serpentine Belt - VW/Audi 2.0T FSi / A3 / A4 / TT / EOS / Mk5 GTi & GLi / B6 Passat / Mk6 Golf R | 06F260849L
ContiTech Serpentine Belts come in a wide range of sizes and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (-30C to 80C).
ContiTech Serpentine Belts deliver 98% power efficiency. While a lower profile design easily handles higher engine revs, reducing noise and providing cooler running temperatures.
High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design.
Installation Note: The manufacturer recommends checking and/or replacing idler and tensioner bearings when replacing the serpentine belts
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- Resistant against wear, oil and heat.
- Temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (30C to 80C).
- Delivers over 98% power efficiency.
- High performance construction.
- Polychloroprene rubber cover and body.
- Polyester fiber tensile members and a ribbed belt design.
Part # 06F-260-849-L / 06F260849 L / 06F 260 849 L
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov