This kit addresses the very common subframe clunk/pop/creak that presents itself when taking slow turns, entering driveways, coming to a stop, and starting from a standstill. Unlike the band-aid shims used in the factory repairs, these locking collars and upgraded bolts are a permanent, affordable solution to address the fundamental issue with the factory subframe design.
The upper and lower collars in our kit are specifically machined to locate the subframe and bolts perfectly and ensure hassle-free installation. The supplied bolts feature factory-correct tips and thread engagement points to prevent thread stripping. Unlike other kits on the market that use softer alloys, our 8J Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Subframe Locking Collars are made from stainless steel to prevent deformation and ensure a lifetime of performance.
Installation is very straightforward and can be performed in approximately one hour. No permanent modification to the subframe is required, and this upgrade completely reversible.
- CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Locking Collars
- Application-Specific Design for Both Upper & Lower Locking Collars
- Engineered to Properly Locate (Center) Factory Front Subframe & Eliminate Shifting/Clunks
- Includes New Large-Diameter Subframe Bolts to Prevent Loosening
- Improves Chassis Rigidity & Handling Performance
- Addresses Volkswagen Subframe Knocking Noise Permanently!
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Approximately 1 Hour!
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Upper Subframe Locking Collars (Set of 6)
- 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Lower Subframe Locking Collars (Set of 6)
- High Strength Large-Diameter Factory Subframe Bolts (Set of 6)
Founded in 2005, 034 Motorsport is driven by the passion to bring motorsport-quality performance products and tuning to your Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov