AIR LIFT SUSPENSION
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lifts air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use.
PERFORMANCE SERIES KITS
Another great feature is that the Performance Series shocks/struts have threaded bodies with adjustable mounts; this allows you to alter the factory set heights to better suit your situation without sacrificing suspension travel. As with the Slam Series kits, Air Lift Performance provides everything needed for easy installation. And while everyone loves the way their car looks laid out on the ground, these Performance Series kits are best enjoyed while in motion! The huge range of damping, mated with our progressive rate air springs, allows you to have a comfortable ride on the highway. And with the twist of the damping knob, you have a track-ready suspension poised to cut a fast lap.
- (4) Paddle valves
- Two Dual-Needle Pressure Gauges
- Air Lift Front Suspension of your choice
- Air Lift Rear Suspension of your choice
- Aluminum Air Tank of your choice
- Tank Fitting Pack
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 40amp Relay(s) for your compressor(s)
- Relay Wiring Kit(s)
- Inflation Valve
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- 80ft Bundle of DOT Approved 1/4" Air Line
- 1982-1993 BMW 3-Series (E30) Models with 51mm diameter front struts (except 325ix)
NOTE: Weld-in front application, No front swaybar mount for M3 models.
- Front: Weld front strut lower mount to factory hub assembly Modifications Req.
- Rear: Minor trimming of coil spring locator
*** ACTUAL PARTS NOT SHOWN
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov