Directly replace your VW’s restrictive plastic intercooler tubes with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tubes.
- Dyno-Proven Gains of +15 HP and +19 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Tubes by 25%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Tubes
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- No modifications needed
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. The BladeRunner I/C tube kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This tube kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in Wrinkle Black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe Power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov