The CTS MQB Front Subframe Bushing Kit is great upgrade for all owners looking to improve the handing and performance of their cars.
This kit replaces the factory hardware and is designed to center and secure the subframe in place. Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, the CTS subframe bracket surpasses the OEM bracket in rigidity and isolates the suspension geometry of the front end. The bushing inserts fill the voids of the mounting holes and keeps the subframe centered. This prevents the subframe from shifting and delivers better steering responsive and driver feedback.
Included in Kit:
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluminum Subframe Brackets
- 4 x Upper Bushing Inserts
- 2 x Lower Bushing Inserts
- 4 x Subframe Bolts
CTS MQB Front Subframe Bushing Kit Installation Instructions - CTS-HW-262
- 2015 - Present VW Golf R / GTI (Mk7) - 1/8T / 2.0T / TDI
- 2017 - Present VW Golf Wagon 4Motion / Alltrack (Mk7)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS Quattro (Mk3)
CTS Turbo makes performance aftermarket parts for late-model Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW models. From cold air intakes, catch can kits, performance exhausts, to turbo kits – the CTS Turbo team of engineers and fabricators is working hard to develop the best performance parts for your car.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov