Regardless of application, a Dinan turbo inlet replaces the weak, and failure prone, plastic factory inlet with a more robust carbon fiber one. CNC machined fittings are utilized to ensure proper fitment and guarantee installation as a direct replacement to the OEM inlet. Beyond material and fitment however are the improvements to the characteristics of the primary element in the system, the pipe itself. The stock turbo inlet has incorporated additional features (multiple in some cases) that introduce flow restrictions and turbulence while also reducing turbo noises. All of which are unwanted but easily rectified by removing the various resonators and enlarging (and optimizing) the path for a more uniform flow. The result is an inlet that delivers not only more air and allows the turbo to be more efficient (work less) but also provides the oft desired amplification to the turbo induction soundtrack.
- Increased turbo efficiency and reliability courtesy of maximum unimpeded and uniform airflow.
- Eliminates the factory sound resonator for increased turbo vocalization.
- 24% increase in overall volume over OEM inlet.
- Average of 12.5% larger internal diameter throughout (maximum cross-sectional area allowed).
- Carbon fiber construction for increased durability and visual appeal.
- Direct replacement of OEM turbo inlet.
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov