Yellow Stuff Brake pads are capable of high temperature use with very good wear life - perfect for all track use. This new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds.
- Give your car championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC's highest gripping pads - formulated for All Track Use as well as performance street use
- Whisper-quiet operation - the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBCs unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the highway as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers since 2004 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.
Your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are backed with a 12-Month/10,000-Mile Warranty.
EBC RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters. High quality "gray" iron meets or exceeds factory original specifications regarding thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances
- Designed to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear
- Recommended by EBC for use with EBC Ultimax and Yellowstuff pads
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti-corrosive finish
- Recommended by EBC for normal street driving, high-performance street driving, truck or SUV use, drifting, and short track runs
- High quality "gray" iron features a higher carbon content to reduce brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- EBC recommends a 500-mile break-in period with lighter braking application
- Perfect for non-aggressive driving
- Ensure quiet operation
- Offers low dust and long pad life
- More resistant to warping or cracking
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov