Yellow Stuff Brake pads are capable of high temperature use with very good wear life - perfect for all track use. This new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds.
- Give your car championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC's highest gripping pads - formulated for All Track Use as well as performance street use
- Whisper-quiet operation - the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBCs unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 12-month/10,000 mile warranty
The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the highway as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers since 2004 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.
Your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are backed with a 12-Month/10,000-Mile Warranty.
EBC USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. Quantity: 2 Per Pack. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even temperature moderation to avoid warpage, and protective finish provides corrosion resistance on non-contact areas. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor. Recommended for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads.
- Created to be the lowest noise brake rotors designed for performance applications
- Recommended by EBC for use with Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, and Redstuff pads
- Angled slots on rotor surfaces allow superior expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Two sets of slots on rotor surfaces provide even pad wear which creates flat, parallel rotor wear without ridges from developing
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti corrosive finish
- Brake rotors are unidirectional to the left and right side of your vehicle to maximize effectiveness
- EBC recommends a 500-mile break in period with lighter braking application
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are created for the enthusiast who wants low noise from their brakes while doing a higher level of aggressive driving or towing. Two sets of shallow slots cover all areas of the rotor surfaces so both pads and rotors wear evenly all the way across – preventing the grooves and ridges from building up that cause frictional noise. They also effectively increase the level of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gas expulsion necessary to keep rotors cool and functional during street performance driving in any weather. Additionally, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors feature a vented center for air to pass between both rotor sides, so metal expands evenly during use and the chance of warpage is minimized. USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors are designed for use with EBC Greenstuff™, Yellowstuff™, and Redstuff™ pads. All areas of the rotors have a protective coating to prevent corrosion, and should be fully ready for use after the first 500-miles of moderate brake application.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov