The Fabless Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for the LHD MK2 Platform is 100% bolt on and utilizes the factory MK2 pedal assembly. The hydraulic line and brake fluid hose runs through pre-existing holes in the lower part of the firewall near the brake booster. No cutting, no drilling, no swapping out pedal assemblies.
- Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- Stainless Steel DOT Approved Hydraulic Line
- All Mounting Hardware for installation of Bracket and Clutch Master.
- Install Guide
- EPDM Brake Fluid Compatible Hose
- Brake Fluid Reservoir – Plastic OEM Style
- Clutch Master Cylinder Part #357721401 (Topran)
Clutch slave is not included.
- VW MK2 Golf/Jetta LHD
Note: If you have an early style steering column (1985-1987) it will need to be swapped out for the newer style (1988-1992).
- MK2 factory pedal assembly (Left Hand Drive Only)
- VW Clutch Master – Part No. 357721401
Clutch Slave (selection box above)
- MK3 Clutch Slave (threaded connection)
- MK4 Clutch Slave (o-ring style connection)
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov