Add a raw, straight pipe roar at the press of a button to your Maxflo Exhaust.
Fabspeed's TrackTec Valved Bypass Exhaust System has been well received due to its incredible delta in tone between mild and wild. We're now offering a conversion kit to replace the overaxle pipes on your Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust system with TrackTec inlet pipes to unleash a straight pipe sound at the press of a button.
With valves closed, the familiar sporty, refined tone of the Maxflo mufflers offers a pleasing level of sound with no droning. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve remote, exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through 48mm dump tubes bypassing the mufflers. A frenzy of burbling and crackling erupts with every application of the throttle. A thunderous roar permeates the cabin at just the right volume level. Turn up the volume and turn heads to with an increase of around 15whp and 19ft-lbs of torque at 4000RPM.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016) equipped with a Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Constructed from .065" thick polished T304L stainless steel
- No welding or cutting required
- Two flat gaskets and two Accuseal clamps are included
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Note: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering. The Valve Controller Kit needs to be hard wired into the vehicle.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov