Unmatched versatility between mild and aggressive tones with the performance to match; the ultimate catback exhaust solution for the 987.2 Boxster/Cayman.
SOUND: Fabspeed is proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche 987.2 Boxster / Cayman. Their Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. Thanks to their unique design, you'll be able to enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. With one press of the factory Sport button or Fabspeed valve controller remote, the exhaust is free to travel unrestricted through open valves and you'll be treated to a glorious roar of the 987.2's flat six. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exaggerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the Cayman / Boxster like a finely tailored suit.
POWER: The addition of Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System extracted 8 whp and 5 ft-lbs of torque peak power gains out of our Race Header and Accessport with Protune equipped project 987.2 Cayman R when tested on our Dynojet.
Does Your Car Have PSE? The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an "exhaust tip" icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2012)
- Includes remote valve controller kit depending on model selected
- Comes with Carbon Fiber Tips
- Dyno and Track tested on our own Porsche 987.2 Cayman R project car
- Weighs 13lbs less than the factory rear muffler system (non PSE)
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Note: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov