GIAC performance software for the Audi A4 1.8 T smoothly delivers a 38 hp and 60 ft-lbs gain. For optimum perfomance the software must be coupled with exhaust and green coolant temp sensor.
GIAC offers two additional performance options to take greater advantage of some common bolt on hardware upgrades on the B6 A4 1.8t. The FXK03 and FXK04 chips are specifically designed to accommodate GIAC approved 36 lb injectors. This is an ideal upgrade for cars with exhaust, intake and, in the case of the FXK04, the K04 turbo. The FXK03 setup can yield up to 70 80 ft-lbs and 40-50 hp gains, while the proper FXK04 setup will allow another 15-20 ft-lbs and 18-28 hp over the FXK03.
- Stock Program (+$50)
- Pump Fuel Performance Program
- 100+ Octane Race Fuel Program (+$100)
- Security Kill Program (no start) (+$50)
- Valet Program (+$50)
- Privacy Firewall (locks program in place with password) (+$100)
Here's how it works.
- Place your order online noting your ECU part number.
- Remove your ECU from your car and safely box it up.
- Ship it to us via your preferred shipping carrier.
- Once received, we will flash it with GIAC software.
- We ship it back to you via the shipping method you chose at the time of check out.
- Re-install your ECU and enjoy your new found horsepower!
**LOCAL CUSTOMERS contact us for details on having your car tuned at our store. Call or Text 813-444-7021
1. GIAC has the most experience of any US tuner reprogramming Bosch Motronic. GIAC reprograms Audi/VW/Porsche/BMW/Mercedes/Fiat/Citroen destined for both US and German markets.
2. GIAC only writes ECU software and does not lose R&D time on developing exhausts, suspension, turbo kits, air filters, etc.
3. GIAC takes a base program from a new ECU (starting in their computer lab, using five dedicated networked computers) and completely disassembles out important functions using extremely complex engineering software. This is the same software used for the development of these ECUs by the manufacturer. When needed, GIAC emulates in real time with a professional engineering emulator, which allows 6 bit triggering and the ability to capture virtually any event while they run an ECU on a workbench.
4. GIAC then takes that source code and loads it into GIAC proprietary software "SHW version 8.02", where they can correctly modify any settings in the ECU. This makes GIAC different because they do not use commercial chip modifying software which can radically limit the tuning freedom needed to make a factory quality program. With a factory quality product, you will get silky smooth performance with stable power. GIAC can rewrite the code in SHW to modify anything.
5. GIAC designs and engineers in house all of their own printed circuit boards for encryption using advanced CAD software. They also write all of their own programs for encryption. This allows GIAC to get product to market much faster for a large variety of cars. It also protects GIAC software from increasingly common piracy found in the industry today. GIAC encrypts all of their chips to protect the cutting edge programming techniques they use.
6. GIAC's close ties with Bosch Gmbh ensures that their chips are state of the art.
Why consider anything else?
Please visit the GIAC homepage for even further information on GIAC and their state of the art technology. Their recent success in getting the legendary Porsche 959 to pass Federal emissions standards qualifies them as the industry leader.NOTE: This software is also available to be installed locally at the UroTuning facility in Tampa Florida. Call us to setup an appointment at 813-444-7021
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov