NOTE: This software is ONLY available to be installed locally at the UroTuning facility. Do NOT order this item online. Call us to setup an appointment at 813-444-7021.
The latest generation performance software from GIAC is the new standard.
Silky smooth drivability, with gobs of power everywhere. This software upgrade really gives the heavy A4 sedan a nice kick in the pants with a dyno verified 41 crank horsepower and 75 crank torque increase, as measured on our AWD Mustang chassis dyno, on 93 octane pump fuel. That's an incredible 260hp and 305tq at the crank!
Special Note Regarding Fuel Pumps on the 2.0T: There is some debate regarding the performance effects of the high pressure fuel pump, found in the engine bay and required to produce the extremely high fuel pressures of the FSI system. The factory has superceded the high pressure pump part number from 06F127025B to 06F127025F. There is no definite cutoff date when cars began coming equipped with the 06F127025F part number (most 2005.5 and some early 2006 models have the "B" pump), and the only real way to tell which pump your car has is to remove the engine covers and look at the part number on top of the high pressure pump. On the B7 chassis A4, the pump is located near the firewall at the end of the fuel rail as in the below picture. On all other 2.0T cars, it is found at the end of the fuel rail towards the driver side front of the car.
If your vehicle is equipped with the old part number pump 06F127025B, we recommend using the Sport Flashloader chip program available for your vehicle to prevent surging issues, especially if you have an aftermarket high flow cat. GIAC has done extensive testing on multiple 2.0T vehicles and has found a correlation between surging with higher boost levels with the old pump number.
If your vehicle is equipped with the old part number pump, there are very limited new part number pumps available for purchase at this time. There is also the possibility of getting the new pump installed under warranty free of charge. Contact your VW/Audi dealer for more information.
- Stock Program (+$50)
- Pump Fuel Performance Program
- 100+ Octane Race Fuel Program (+$100)
- Security Kill Program (no start) (+$50)
- Valet Program (+$50)
- Privacy Firewall (locks program in place with password) (+$100)
1. GIAC has the most experience of any US tuner reprogramming Bosch Motronic. GIAC reprograms Audi/VW/Porsche/BMW/Mercedes/Fiat/Citroen destined for both US and German markets.
2. GIAC only writes ECU software and does not lose R&D time on developing exhausts, suspension, turbo kits, air filters, etc.
3. GIAC takes a base program from a new ECU (starting in their computer lab, using five dedicated networked computers) and completely disassembles out important functions using extremely complex engineering software. This is the same software used for the development of these ECUs by the manufacturer. When needed, GIAC emulates in real time with a professional engineering emulator, which allows 6 bit triggering and the ability to capture virtually any event while they run an ECU on a workbench.
4. GIAC then takes that source code and loads it into GIAC proprietary software "SHW version 8.02", where they can correctly modify any settings in the ECU. This makes GIAC different because they do not use commercial chip modifying software which can radically limit the tuning freedom needed to make a factory quality program. With a factory quality product, you will get silky smooth performance with stable power. GIAC can rewrite the code in SHW to modify anything.
5. GIAC designs and engineers in house all of their own printed circuit boards for encryption using advanced CAD software. They also write all of their own programs for encryption. This allows GIAC to get product to market much faster for a large variety of cars. It also protects GIAC software from increasingly common piracy found in the industry today. GIAC encrypts all of their chips to protect the cutting edge programming techniques they use.
6. GIAC's close ties with Bosch Gmbh ensures that their chips are state of the art.
Why consider anything else?
Please visit the GIAC homepage for even further information on GIAC and their state of the art technology. Their recent success in getting the legendary Porsche 959 to pass Federal emissions standards qualifies them as the industry leader.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov