KW Variant 2 Coilovers: The KW Variant 2 Coilover System is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to ones own driving preferences.
* Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
* Individually height adjustable
* German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
|Front Lowering:||0.8" to 1.8"|
|Rear Lowering:||0.4" to 1.4"
KW Suspension prides itself being a Coilover first company! Their focus is on complete coilover suspension packages, with matched springs and height adjustable threaded body dampers.The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed with three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company currently headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany the overall production and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov