Those who used to, or still, own the older gen MINI's know how much of an improvement they get from NM 22mm Solid Rear Anti Sway Bar. It is essentially the best body roll management you can ever do to your MINI. The handling characteristic and steering input are so well enhanced it is almost as good, if not better, compared to installing lowering springs or coilovers.
Now available, NM Engineering GT Rear Sway Bar in 25mm. Perfect for aggressive urban driving, canyon carving, as well as track/autocross applications.
- Mandrel bent chromoly heavy-wall tube providing consistent diameter throughout for precise torsion motion
- Forged Ends (not cheaply welded plates) with two adjustment mounting holes
- Billet 7075-T6 Aerospace grade sway bar bracket
- 90° Zerk Fitting for ease of re-greasing
- Graphite impregnated urethane bushing
- Glossy blue powder coat finish
- 3-Way adjustable preload