CARDONE's extensive experience in testing and engineering CV Drive Axles is the foundation behind our proprietary method of engineering a product that meets and even exceed O.E. performance. We have researched the reasons why original CVs typically fail and designed new solutions to avoid repeat failure. For example, our Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows, when needed, to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking - the leading cause of boot failure. Additionally, all CV Drive Axle shafts are individually verified for straightness, resulting in vibration-free performance at all speeds.
Features and Benefits:
- Neoprene boots ensure excellent environmental stress resistance, which eliminates cracking - a leading cause of boot failure.
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance.
- CV Drive Axle shafts are inspected for run out to prevent vibration.
- CV Drive Axle is measured after assembly to ensure proper fit.
- Splines are chased to ensure proper fit of the axle into the mating hub and transmission, which eliminates installation hassles.
- Threads are chased to ensure proper fit of the new retaining nut supplied with each CV Drive axle.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
Part # 33-20-7-500-915 / 33 20 7 500 915 / 33207500915
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov