Compete kit of all 7 specialty tools for changing the timing belt on TDI Engine codes ALH. Chassis include all 1999.5-2003 Golf/Jetta (A4) or MK-IV and all New Beetle TDI to 2003. This group has a silver colored cast aluminum valve cover and a cartridge-type oil filter at the front of the engine, high on the block.
Not for 2004 models equipped with PD-type engines.
- MN3036 - Sprocket Buster with Common Rail Pins
- MN3418 - Mk3/Mk4 1.9L TDi Crank Lock
- MN4001 - Cam Sprocket Puller
- MN4004 - Crank Lock
- MN3359 - Cam Sprocket Pin
- MN0005 - Stubby 5mm Allen Bit
- MN3333 - Timing Belt Tensioner Tool
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov