The TTE700 for the DAZA 2.5 TFSI EVO motor. Still keeping the original turbocharger the compressor wheel is exchanged for a TTE milled aluminum wheel with state-of-the-art geometry, 7+7 blade so producing extra power. Equally, we change the original exhaust turbine for a far larger but very lightweight 9 blade TTE designed the turbine for lower exhaust gas back pressure giving greater performance. We also fitted a TTE motorsport upgrade bearing system for durability.
If ordering new, we use the latest generation of BorgWarner original turbochargers with the latest spec Audi thermal shielding on the exhaust manifold & turbine housing to lower engine bay temperatures and ensure the best performance and safety.
Boost response as always is focused on when we were designing this unit and it does not disappoint.
We also CNC mill the original Audi turbo inlet pipe larger to match the TTE700 bigger compressor inlet, so providing a true plug & play turbo stage for right-hand drive cars or left-hand drive. (Option to available to not include above in the drop down box)
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- TTE Billet Highly efficient compressor geometry
- TTE 9 Blade High-flow Low-mass turbine
- TTE Upgrade bearing pack
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbocharger as the base part
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator
- Thermally shielded exhaust manifold and housing
- CNC Optimized and hand finished turbo Intake pipe (RHD & LHD FITTING)
- CNC Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Plug and Play Installation
- 700 PS Capable on 102ron and proven at near 800ps on E60
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany
Unitronic & APR 4" turbo inlet elbow is recommended for Left-Hand drive customers only.
FORGE motorsport silicone inlet system is recommended for Right-Hand & Left-Hand drive customers.
We highly recommend the Stock & RS sports exhaust system is replaced for a more free-flowing system. If wanting over 600hp due to backpressure issues, and warranty coverage the Milltek v2 is recommended.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov