TyrolSport's revolutionary new Rigid Caliper Sliders limit caliper flex inherent in the stock rubber-bushed design. This flex leads to uneven pad wear and rotor deposits under hard usage. This is an inexpensive but effective way to upgrade the feel and performance of the stock brake system. Track tested and mother approved! 100% stainless steel snap rings are now standard on all kits.
One kit will cover both front calipers only. The rear brake calipers are a different design and do not need modification.
They have revised their popular brake caliper kit to now feature elongated bushings with a dust cap. This will allow more protection from the elements, especially for those of us living in the “salt belt”. All of the same great features are retained with the new design, including the price. And don’t think they skimped out on any materials. These dust caps feature a durometer hardness of 88A, as well as being able to withstand temperatures of 446 F (230 C) for up to 10 minutes. What does this mean? If you think you can melt them, you’ve lost your brakes three laps ago.
Fits the following VW models:
- 1995-1999 VW MK3 Golf/GTI/Jetta (VR6 only)
- 1999.5-2005 VW Mk4 Golf/GTI/Jetta (2.0/TDi/1.8T/VR6)
- 1998- present VW Beetle (2.0/TDI/1.8T)
- 2002-2004 VW MK4 GTI 337/20AE/GLI
- 1996-present VW Passat (will not fit VW Passat W8)
- 2006-2009 VW MK5 Rabbit/GTI/Jetta 2.0T/3.2L
- 2009-2017 VW MK6 Jetta/Jetta facelift
- 2010-2014 MK6 Golf/GTI/Golf R
Fits the following Audi models:
- 1996-present Audi A4 1.8T/2.8L.
- 1996-present Audi A6 2.8L.
- 2000-2007 Audi TT (1.8T/ 225hp 1.8T)
- 2003-2005 Audi B6 S4
- 2006-present Audi A3 2.0T/3.2Q
- 2010 Audi A3 TDI
- 2008-present Audi TT 2.0T, 3.2, and TTS
- 1998-2005 Audi A6 2.7T with 4 pad brake setup. (Not 8 pad brake setup).
- 2005.5-2008 B7 Audi A4