While Volkswagen's latest subframe assembly is a vast improvement over the 3 piece subframe of the Mk5 & 6 prone to annoying shifting & popping under normal driving it still falls short of living up to the Tyrolsport standard.
This kit replaces all factory hardware with ARP fasteners as well as a replacement and much better engineered subframe bracket.
This kit uses the same proprietary ARP Stainless Steel fasteners included with out previous kit. We have replaced all 4 subframe bolts with our own ARP fastener.
The replacement bracket is engineered to not only secure the subframe to the chassis but it also centers itself with integral locating collars. Machined from Billet 6061 T6 aluminum this surpasses the OEM bracket in rigidity. Also included in the kit are 4 new ARP fasteners to secure the bracket to the chassis. That's 8 ARP fasteners in total!
Deadset Kit Benefits
All Tyrolsport Deadset kits are designed to not only eliminate annoying subframe popping and shifting but it also isolates the suspension.
- Better steering response
- Tighter turn in
- Better braking performance
- Improvement over all road surfaces
- Better chassis to road feel / Driver feedback
- Allows for tighter / consistent alignment specs.
- 8 Tyrolsport x ARP Stainless Steel fasteners
- 2 Tyrolsport 6061 T6 Billet aluminum subframe brackets with integral locating collars
- 6 Tyrolsport Bronze alloy concentric locating collars
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov