VTT is proud to offer Titanium wheel stud kits for the vehicle owner looking for the lowest possible unsprung weight while maintaining high strength, and good looks as all come with an amazing burnt finish.
This kit is 60% lighter than factory steel studs and nuts with a total kit of 20 nuts, and studs being 3.1LBS. Sets of 10 are 1.55 lbs
VTT kit details are as follows:
- Grade 5 Titanium studs, rated at more than 135,000PSI Tensile Strength
- Grade 5 Titanium nuts with 60-degree cone seat to fit most all aftermarket wheel applications
- M5 Hex for easy installation
- Three Colors Available – Raw, Black, Burnt
- Three sizes available
- M14x1.5 x75mm. This fits all M14x1.5 platforms such as much VAG (Audi, VAG, etc)
- M14x1.25x75mm on the small end to M14x1.5 on the long end. This will convert M14x1.25 cars such as A90 Supra, F80/82 M3, G8X M3/4, etc into M14x.15 pattern
- M12x1.5x75mm This fits all M12x1.5 applications such as all BMW before F series, and other M12 platforms such as Honda Etc.
Fits ALL BMW, Toyota Supra, VAG platforms, Honda, Toyota etc with M14x1.5, M14x1.25, and M12x1.5 Thread pitch.
Note: Apply lock tite to the studs (short thread end) and torque to 20 ft/lb. Lug nuts should be torqued to OEM specifications. For your safety retorque all hardware (studs and nuts) after 25-50 Miles
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov