This kit contains the Wasa motor Freewheel for disabling the balance shafts the TFSI 2.0 EA113 engines from Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda.
This variation is mainly used as a preventive procedure, before your oil pump and balance shaft assembly fails.
If yours is already broken, further parts may be required. For repairs, please check out the other freewheel kits provided by us.
THE ORIGINAL WASA MOTOR
The Wasa Motor Freewheel is an ingenious solution for the highly recommended balance shaft delete, to prevent failure of the drive sprocket.
The Freewheel is also a great alternative to buying a new module in case your balance shafts are seized up.
This is well thought through product, which is invented, developed and manufactured by ourselves in sweden.
With hundreds sold and zero complaints, it is safe to say that this is a proven reliable and high quality product.
Benefits of the Freewheel balance shaft delete
WHAT YOU GET:
- Better throttle response
- Quicker engine RPM acceleration
- Slight higher HP output
- Better fuel economy
WHAT YOU NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT AGAIN:
- Balance shaft sprocket disintegrating
- Balance shafts seizing up
- Journals of the balance shafts becoming worn
WHY THE WM FREEWHEEL IS THE WAY TO GO:
- Easy bolt-on installation
- No need to cut any gears
- No need to mount a different type oil pump
- Can be used to prevent or repair damage
- Lifelong warranty on the Freewheel
- Is fully reversible to OEM
Does this item fit my car?
Audi A6, A4, TT, A3, S3. Volkswagen Passat, Golf GTR. Seat Leon Cupra, Seat Leon FR. Skoda Octavia.
BPJ, BYK, BGB, BUL, BWE, BPG, BWT, BWA, BPY, AXX, BWE, BWJ, AXW, BLX, BLY, BMB, BLR, BVY, BVZ, BZC, BHZ, BYD, CDL etc.
* In some rare cases the engine code is not reliable, we therefore kindly ask you to refer to the images below to make certain the product fits the balance shaft module installed in your engine.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov