034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the B9 Audi A4!
The B9 Audi A4 uses rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release on multiple B8/B8.5 vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B9 Audi A4 Rear Subframe Inserts - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B9 Audi A4 Rear Subframe Inserts - Rear (Pair)
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
Founded in 2005, 034 Motorsport is driven by the passion to bring motorsport-quality performance products and tuning to your Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov