ContiTech Serpentine Belts come in a wide range of sizes and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (-30C to 80C).
ContiTech Serpentine Belts deliver 98% power efficiency. While a lower profile design easily handles higher engine revs, reducing noise and providing cooler running temperatures.
High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design.
Installation Note: The manufacturer recommends checking and/or replacing idler and tensioner bearings when replacing the serpentine belts
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- Resistant against wear, oil and heat.
- Temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (30C to 80C).
- Delivers over 98% power efficiency.
- High performance construction.
- Polychloroprene rubber cover and body.
- Polyester fiber tensile members and a ribbed belt design.
06K-260-849-A / 06K260849 A / 06K 260 849 A / 06K260849A
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov