AWE Cat Back Exhaust Suite | B9/B9.5 Audi S5 Sportback 3.0T | 3010-42066
From the masters of 3.0T performance, AWE proudly presents the S5 Sportback exhaust solution. Signature AWE tone, performance, and options for every taste and budget.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- SwitchPath Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and NOW AVAILABLE: 96mm AWE carbon fiber tips
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5" CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Breakdown of the System Options
The SwitchPath valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S5’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to rumble? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Note: we recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath Exhaust with the SwitchPath Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath experience.
Touring Edition Exhaust
The best just got better.
Signature AWE howl, delivered. The Touring Edition is the sophisticated member of the B9 S5 exhaust family.
The Touring Edition Exhaust removes the factory valving and replaces it with AWE’s 180 Technology drone-cancelling resonators (and electronic valve simulators). This solution provides for a perfect, signature AWE experience: civil within the cabin while cruising, yet all the pops and burbles during acceleration and downshifts.
The Touring Edition Exhaust comes complete with 180 Technology resonators, a precision-engineered x-pipe, resonated downpipes, and your choice of 90 or 102mm tips in either diamond black or chrome silver.
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it loud, go Track.
The Track Edition Exhaust is equipped with the same precision-engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonators up front and 180 Technology resonators in the rear. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with non-resonated downpipes and straight pipe sections -- leaving the integrated x-pipe as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Exhaust Tip Options
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set exactly how you like it!
- 90mm or 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 90mm or 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 96mm Carbon fiber tips
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. 813-444-7021 or email@example.com.
AWE Part numbers - 1325-11028, 3010-42066, 3010-43060, 3010-42068, 3010-43062, 3020-42054, 3020-43062, 3020-42056, 3020-43064, 3025-42040, 3025-43044, 3025-42042, 3025-43046Download Installation Instructions: AWE Tuning Audi B9 S5 Sportback Touring and Track Edition Exhaust Installation Instructions
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Tuning Audi B9 S5 Sportback SwitchPath Exhaust Installation Instructions
Download Installation Instructions: AWE Tuning Audi B9 3.0T SwitchPath Remote Installation Instructions
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov