Tones worthy of tremors. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, now available for pre-order:
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 12 ft-lbs of torque and 3 hp at the wheels
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L HEMI V8
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Tip options include dual 5” slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Note: By placing your pre-order, you are avoiding associated lead times at launch. The estimated retail launch is late October. Secure your spot in line, and reserve a freshly-built AWE Touring or Track Edition Exhaust for your Jeep SRT.
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax anyone in your lane to move out of the way.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®
As exhaust gases exit the HEMI engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear lies Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions if you decide at a later date to change your volume.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts are available with 5" double-walled slash-cut tips in either diamond black or chrome silver. If you prefer to keep it stealth, AWE Exhausts are also available to accommodate the factory tips.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust and all necessary hardware for installation.
Install Instructions can be found here.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov