The Exhaust your B8/B8.5 Audi S4 3.0T has been waiting for from AWE TuningUroTuning is proud to offer the AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust system for the B8/B8.5 Audi S4. We feel this is the best exhaust system out there today for the 3.0T equipped Audi S4. AWE Tuning has been countless hours researching and developing this system to perform at the highest levels possible with no compromise. Using their exclusive Helmholtz Resonator Technology AWE Tuning creates a sound for the Supercharged V6 unlike any other!
Key Features of the AWE Tuning B8/B8.5 Touring Exhaust System
- Exclusive Helmholtz Resonators
- Power Increase of 8 Crank Horsepower and 9 Crank Ft-Lbs of Torque
- Simple Bolt On System
- Exhaust is completely street legal. Does not affect or alter any emissions devices
- Available with either 90mm or 102mm tips
- Lifetime Warranty
The Best of the Best of 3.0T exhausts.
AWE Tuning's S4 3.0T Exhaust System represents the most tedious, yet most rewarding, exhaust development projects in their history. The engineering put into the 3.0T systems have led the way for these same technologies to be used throughout the AWE Tuning Exhaust range. The grueling hours spent developing this exhaust to achieve outstanding civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a pronounced roar when in full throttle. All AWE Tuning exhaust systems are hand built in house one by one, with the utmost care and precision to ensure you the customer will be satisfied to the nth degree. They really do treat each and every system as if its the only one they are ever going to produce!
Key Details of the S4 3.0T system
- Increased pipe size to 2.5 inches to let the engine breathe
- Specific design of mufflers to release tone when needed
- Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black adjustable tips in either 90mm or 102mm sizes
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- High quality Stainless steel TIG welds and Stainless band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with factory grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Optional Downpipes for creating the exact sound you are looking for in addition to some extra HP
- Lifetime Warranty
Available Exhaust Tips are as follows - all of which include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 90mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 90mm Slash Cut Polished SIlver Tips
- 102mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 102mm Slash Cut Polished Silver Tips
Important note: 102mm tips will only fit on 2013+ B8.5S4's. To accommodate the 102mm tips, the muffler itself had to be re-engineered, and as such, tips cannot be changed from 90mm to 102mm without the purchase of a new rear section of the system. Questions on this? Contact us.
Resonated and Non-Resonated downpipes
AWE Tuning offers Resonated or Non-Resonated Downpipes to pair with the Touring Exhaust System. The Resonated Downpipes (strongly recommended for S-tronic cars) feature resonators bigger than the stock units in order to produce a quieter sound volume. The optional Non-Resonated downpipes are best for those seeking a louder and aggressive sounding exhaust. Both the Resonated and Non-Resonated Downpipes feature larger than stock tubing diameter.
Downpipe + Exhaust packages will save you some money as a package priced system.
Downpipe installation tip
Installing downpipes on the S4 is quite difficult due to the placement of the factory bolts. If you're planning an install, be sure to add the Downpipe install tool to your order!
Part numbers: 3010-42018, 3010-43014, 3215-11030, 3220-11010, 3415-42028, 3415-43032, 3415-43034, 3415-42030, 6510-11012
NOTE: All out of stock systems are built to order lead times are usually 2-3 weeks but sometimes longer.
AWE Tuning Part Numbers - 3010-42018, 3010-43014, 3215-11030, 3220-11010, 3415-42028, 3415-43032, 3415-43034, 3415-42030, 6510-11012
Install Instructions can be found here.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov