**DOES NOT FIT GT MODELS**
AWE Tuning has tapped over two decades of experience in performance engineering to produce the ultimate exhaust for the The Ultimate Driving Machine.
Hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, research, testing, and daily usage evaluation has culminated in the AWE Tuning BMW F30 328i / F32 428i Exhaust Suite:
- Touring Edition features AWE Tuning’s proprietary drone-canceling solution
- Fitments for both N20 and N26 motors
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 80mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Available as single side (dual tip) or unique quad tip configuration
- 3D-printed bolt on marking template allows for perfect “quad tip” bumper cut if desired (available for both Non-M Sport and M Sport cars)
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning BMW F30 328i / F32 428i Exhaust Suite is available as follows.
- The quad outlet (four tips) axle back F30 328i / F32 428i Touring Edition Exhaust, featuring 180 Technology
- The F30 328i / F32 428i Exhaust + Performance Mid Pipe Package quad outlet (PICTURED ABOVE)
The 3D printed bolt on marking template to turn a single side bumper into a quad tip bumper
All F30 328i / F32 428i systems are outfitted with 80mm Chrome Silver or Diamond Black, double walled AWE Tuning tips.
Important fitment notes:
All products are confirmed to fit both RWD and X Drive vehicles. Quad option systems are not yet confirmed to fit M Performance rear bumpers.
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle back system that leverages AWE Tunings proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology, to produce the perfect exhaust note, drone free.
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe is a key component in obtaining the perfect signature aggressive yet sophisticated note from the exhaust. This resonated piece removes the factory secondary cat (on N26 Motors) and replaces it with straight through 3 T304 stainless steel tubing.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THESE PRODUCTS:
- Some fitments depend upon N20 vs N26 motor type, so be sure to check our simple N20 vs N26 guide to verify motor type.
- Have a manual? Please click here to connect with a performance specialist to place your order.
- Any configuration that includes the AWE Tuning Performance Midpipe on Cars with the N26 motor is for racing use only.
- AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipes cannot be returned for sound reasons.
- If you are opting for the quad tip option, be sure to also purchase the marking template.
Install Instructions can be found here.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov