The AWE Tuning McLaren 570 Exhaust Suite is comprised of two performance ingredients: the Performance Catalysts and the Performance Exhaust.
The AWE Tuning 570 Performance Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust smooths the tone of the Performance Catalysts, taking the soundtrack to a high-pitched, goosebump provoking exotic note.
The Performance Exhaust is constructed from full 3" mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel and features an engineered opening between the banks, aiding to the signature tone. Surrounding the Performance Exhaust is a mandatory OE quality custom-engineered quarter-inch thick, dual layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting to prevent any heat damage and protect the 570’s body paneling. The exhaust re-uses the factory tip
The 570S & 570GT Exhaust Features:
- Max gains of 17 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the crank on stock software
- Performance Exhaust features custom-engineered mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick, dual layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting
- Combined weight savings of 15lbs over stock (Performance Catalysts + Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from 3" diameter TIG-welded, CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 200 cell HJS HD high flow catalysts
- X-pipe for refined exotic tone
- Performance Catalysts feature T304 stainless steel flex sections with internal stainless interlock liner
- Engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee and No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (1 year on catalysts)
The AWE Tuning McLaren Performance Catalysts are aggressive, unbridled and unique, and are the first in the world to tout a 200 cell high flow catalyst solution.
About the 200 cell HJS HD Catalysts
The easy route would have been using the standard 300 cell HJS catalysts due to their shorter overall length. However, there is no HD (High Durability) spec 300 cell HJS catalyst, and the close engine placement and power output that these catalysts are subject to in the 570 meant one thing to us -- the 300 cell HJS catalyst simply wasn’t an option. The 200 cell HJS HD catalyst, while significantly more complex to integrate, afforded not only the durability we desired, but the added benefit of significantly increased flow over a 300 cell count catalyst. In short, we chose to do what we do best. Unlock Performance.
Unrivaled build quality
AWE Tuning prides itself on craftsmanship. The AWE Tuning McLaren Performance Catalyst is no exception. Precision engineering and fixture development permits the factory heat shields to be re-used. Further, our integration of proper articulating stainless steel fully lined flex joints allow for torque flex without stress.
Along with factory-correct fitment and long term durability, the AWE Tuning McLaren Performance Catalysts provide peak gains of 16 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the crank and a maximum gain of 17 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the crank, as measured on the AWE Tuning in-house Mustang chassis dyno.
Please note, the AWE Tuning McLaren Performance Catalysts are for racing use only.
Part Numbers: 3010-31001, 3010-11020
Install Instructions can be found here.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov