- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 31 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance mid pipes available separately
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
First, lets cover the options. We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning RS3 Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning RS3 exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning's valving system. In other words, this system is the open valves" side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range. Switchpath works with the factory equipment and Drive Select. It will open and close the exact same way it does stock.
NOTE: P/N 3025-33030 has been revised to 3025-33034.
Install Instructions can be found here.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov