BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob - Orange Alcantara (VW/Audi Fitment) | GS2UO
Not to toot our own horn, but we're pretty sure we've just raised the bar when it comes to one of the most frequently touched parts of your car's interior. This heavyweight shift knob feels like butter in palm of your hand, thanks due to the black alcantara that it's wrapped in. Weighing in at approximately 205 grams the added inertial mass makes shifting effort substantially less while speeding up the process at the same time. While we've borrowed inspiration from shift knobs past, we think we've really perfected the proportions this time around- with the 3/4 alcantara to metal ratio. Visually this thing leaves nothing to be desired. The machining is top notch, and the detailed crest coin gives that classy yet sporting look which elevates any interior's level by at least 50 cool points.
The included adapter is used to work with just about any VW/Audi shift lever. The knob's adapter is secured using three set screws for all models.
You might think that this is a lot of hype for such a little part, but try telling that to us once you've had the chance to hold one of these guys in your hand.
- One heavy weight GS2UO shift knob
- One BFI crest logo coin
- One adapter for VW/Audi selector shaft
- Three set screws
- Allen key for set screws
- Shift boot not included. Picture used for illustrative purposes.
- Our shift knobs will sit at or near the stock height on most vehicles. One exception is the MK7 GTI & Golf R which has a 'hollow' shift knob and shorter selector shaft height. This means our shift knob will sit noticeably lower than stock. If you would prefer your MK7 GTI / R to sit near stock height, you may purchase this additional adapter.
- The BFI crest coin included with this shift knob is silver plated and may tarnish over time. We recommend lightly polishing the coin with silver jewelry polish to restore its original luster.
- Alcantara requires periodic cleaning to maintain it's color and soft feel.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov