Lowering from 1.2" to 2.0" - FITS: 2010+ Mk6 GTi/Golf including Golf R models.The PSS, or Performance Suspension System, is an ultra high performance suspension system with the versatility of complete adjustment. Performance valved mono-tube gas shocks and infinitely adjustability allow you to choose an aggressive ride for the track or a comfortable suspension with more travel for daily driving. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity.
With a lifetime warranty on all Bilstein components, it will be the last suspension you purchase for your vehicle.
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed Lowering of approx.
- 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
German T??V certificate
**All warranties are handled through Bilstein. Individual components are also only available directly from Bilstein. Please call 1-800-537-1085 for assistance.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov