The CTS MQB Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit is designed to improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential for the MQB Platform. MQB Audi/Volkswagens come equipped with Haldex AWD and use rear subfame mounts made of rubber. When driven at the limit these can cause the rear end to feel sloppy. This kit is engineered to fill the voids in the factory mounts while limiting vertical movement. This maintains the rear geometry of the rear suspension allowing for better cornering and a more responsive driving experience.
Note: It's highly recommended to replace the factory torque-to-yield bolts when installing these inserts.
Included in Kit:
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Inserts (Front)
- 2 x CTS Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Inserts (Rear)
- 4 x Rear Subframe Stretch Bolts (recommended)
- 2015 - Present VW Golf R (Mk7)
- 2017 - Present VW Golf Wagon 4Motion / Alltrack (Mk7)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS Quattro (Mk3)
CTS Turbo makes performance aftermarket parts for late-model Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW models. From cold air intakes, catch can kits, performance exhausts, to turbo kits – the CTS Turbo team of engineers and fabricators is working hard to develop the best performance parts for your car.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov