Metaloflex Cylinder-head Gaskets
Elring cylinder-head gaskets are high-tech components used in modern combustion engines. As key components, they help to ensure that engines run efficiently, reliably and economically.
Developed by ElringKlinger, Metaloflex is a globally recognized brand of innovative metal layer cylinder-head gaskets made of beaded, elastomer-coated spring steel layers. Multilayer steel cylinder-head gaskets are available in various bead designs and with a different number of layers, depending on the OE specification of the respective car manufacturer.
Metaloflex gaskets may be of single or multi-layer design depending on the application. Thanks to the modular design elements, this sealing system can be individually adapted to suit the requirements of the specific engine. This technology avoids the need for time-consuming, costly iterative processes whilst guaranteeing maximum engine design flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Produced from spring steel for long-lasting flexibility of beads
- Thermal stability up to 600F
- Full or partial FPM surface coverage of head and block layer for micro-sealing of liquids and combustion gas - extended service life
- Heat treatment of functional layers further enhances gasket durability and this technology is exclusively applied to ElringKlinger metal gaskets
- Tightening instructions provided with each gasket for perfect results
Part # 022-103-383-M / 022103383 M / 022 103 383 M
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov