Dinan's Cold Air Intake system for the F10 M5 adds two additional intake snorkels to complement the factory intake ducts to the air boxes (a total of 4 intake ducts feeding air into the engine). Dinan studied the aerodynamics and packaging of the front end to determine where additional intakes can take in air. New airbox covers incorporate carbon fiber air ducts that run to the top of the radiator support where it gets a ram-air effect from the front grilles. The new airbox cover and piping are designed with a composite material that blocks hot air. A K&N high flow air filter that has 77% more surface area than stock sits in the new airbox. Dinan has shown peak gains of 13hp and 9ft-lbs of torque from the intake alone but greater gains come at higher RPM where more airflow is required.
Note: This product is in compliance with U.S. EPA Memorandum 1A, or this product has not been found, nor is believed to be, unlawful for use under the provisions of the Clean Air Act. Currently: This product is not legal for sale or use in California, and states that have adopted CA emissions standards, on any pollution controlled motor vehicles.
Installation Instructions: Dinan F10 M5 Carbon Intake D760-0035 Installation
- Maximum peak power of 693 HP and 651 lb-ft of Torque utilizing Dinan Stage 2 components (DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner, intake and exhaust). A difference of 13 HP and 7 lb-ft of torque from Dinan Stage 1 (D-TRONICS Performance Tuner Only).
- Dinan proprietary Injection molded Dinan MAF housings are larger than stock
- Stock air filters are replaced with 77% larger Dinan conical air filters.
- Entire Dinan Intake system is sealed like a factory replacement to ensure only cold outside air and not hot air from the engine compartment is being utilized.
- Stock system stays completely functional
- Carbon fiber air box lids and intake ducts
- Raised Dinan logos laminated into air boxes
- Rubber hoses, mounting brackets, & hardware included
2012+ F10 BMW M5
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov