Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust for BMW | F3X | 328i/428i | D660-0046
Dinan engineers designed the BMW 328i/428i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Like all Dinan exhausts, our 328i/428i Free Flow Exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin of the vehicle is still intimate and not drowned in an excessively loud tone.
The system is built with ease in mind and utilizes a simple bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 70 mm ceramic black or polished and laser engraved exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look that yields a maximum performance gain of 4 horsepower and 3 ft-lbs of torque.
- +4 HP @ 6600 RPM, +3 lb/ft @ 6600 RPM
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Weight Savings
- Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Twin 70mm (2.75") laser engraved polished stainless steel or black ceramic exhaust tips
Installation Instructions: Dinan F3X 328i/428i Axle-Back Exhaust D660-0046 Instructions
- F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 BMW 328i / 428i - N20
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov