Whether you want to complete a fully packaged car for the showroom or plan on utilizing the performance benefits on the track, Dinan has you back in business with the relaunch of the rear shock tower brace for the E46. With vastly improved chassis rigidity between the rear shock towers, and as a result, sharper handling from reduced flex under hard cornering conditions the rear shock brace is an often desired tertiary component to the overall suspension system. Performance benefits aside, the immaculate brushed aluminum with carbon fiber inlays are a signature look of legacy Dinan that has stood the test of time. Recognizable in an instant, the brace emits a sense of prowess even while nestled in the boot. Secured with plated steel endplate assemblies precisely contoured to attach to the top of the shock towers the kit is guaranteed to have perfect fitment. In the event that more room is needed for cargo when the rear seats are folded down the bolt-on modification includes the necessary tools to easily remove the brace, and re-attach when convenient. Form, function, and versatility at its finest.
- Improved chassis rigidity.
- Decreased flex in shock towers during cornering.
- Brushed aluminum construction with carbon fiber inlays for maximum strength and style.
- Black zinc plated steel endplate assemblies for precise fitment and durability.
- Includes tools to easily remove rear brace when additional space is required.
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov