|DS15-250 HPFP Specs||DS15-250||DS15-250 with + 40% Cam Upgrade|
|Flow Potential Gasoline||600whp||750whp|
|Flow Potential E85||440whp||610whp|
|Operating Pressure||250 Bar||250 Bar|
From the creators of the world’s first B58 direct-injection fueling upgrades, comes our next generation of pumps. Our widely successful “Dorch Stage 1” (DS1) has been replaced with our latest and greatest creation; the DS15! This new pump is our “Stage 1.5” which has been completely redesigned and optimized from the ground up. Externally we’ve updated the pump packaging to provide improved hose routing. There’s no cutting, no bending, no crimping, etc. This kit drops right in with full control from the DME, just like factory. Internally, we’ve re-worked the pressure chamber, spring rates, plunger depth, and completely optimized the volumetric efficiency of the pump. This is now a 250 bar capable pump and here’s the gains to be expected at 200 bar:
Software changes are required to run this pump. If using Bootmod3, MHD, or MG Flasher, simply check the box for our pump upgrade when flashing. Otherwise, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Beyond the pump performance, why choose Dorch?
- PLUG AND PLAY: This kit is truly 100% plug and play OEM fitment. Our kit is equipped with everything you need, including our 250 bar capacity hardline to effortlessly connect our HPFP to your fuel rail.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The reason we can offer this is simply because our pumps are THAT reliable. That said, on the slim chance you have an issue, we’ve got your back!
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Ask around! It’s no secret that we offer unrivaled 24/7 support with REAL help. You’re an email away from professional engineers, technicians, and our tuner, who can solve anything you throw at them.
- TUNING SUPPORT: We aren’t just a hard part’s manufacturer. We have a dedicated calibration engineer in-house who painstakingly develops all of our HPFP files using OEM calibration tools and supports a global tuning network.
- Dorch Lifetime Warranty
- HPFP w/ Hardware
- High Pressure Line
- Quick Connect Low Pressure Line
- Low Pressure Line Bracket
- Plug-n-Play Adapter Harness
KIT NOT COMPATIBLE with Gen2 B58 Vehicles**
Download Installation Guide
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov