EBC Ultimax Stock Replacement Brake Pads
- Recommended Use: Daily Driving
- Ideal For Daily Driver Use
- OE Hardware Compatible
- High Friction European Spec Friction
- Shimmed Slotted And Chamfered
- Premium OE Replacement Pad
- Long Lasting, low Noise pads
- 1 Year/10,000 Mile Warranty
Perfect Stock Replacement Pad
The EBC Ultimax brake pads, or simply called the EBC black pads, are meant to be a stock replacement pad. These pads are compatible with your hardware already located on the vehicle. The Ultimax pads are Premium Quality British made disc pads which are made to exceed the performance of any existing OEM pads.
Long Lasting, Quiet Performance
EBC Ultimax range are a long lasting high friction pad designed for non-sport urban daily driving on all Sedans, SUV and Light Truck. The Ultimax Brake Pads use a blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament to create an extended life brake pad that is vibration free. The EBC Ultimax pads have pre-fitted anti-noise shims combined with a special center line slot that will keep braking noise to a minimum.
1 Year/10,000 Mile Factory Warranty
The Ultimax pads come with a 1 year or 10,000 mile warranty that protects against any EBC factory defects.
EBC RK Series Premium OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters. High quality "gray" iron meets or exceeds factory original specifications regarding thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. The anodized layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Sized and shaped to original equipment specifications with extremely tight tolerances
- Designed to meet or reduce factory levels of heat buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear
- Recommended by EBC for use with EBC Ultimax and Yellowstuff pads
- Black GEOMET™ and NITROTHERM™ anti-corrosive finish
- Recommended by EBC for normal street driving, high-performance street driving, truck or SUV use, drifting, and short track runs
- High quality "gray" iron features a higher carbon content to reduce brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- EBC recommends a 500-mile break-in period with lighter braking application
- Perfect for non-aggressive driving
- Ensure quiet operation
- Offers low dust and long pad life
- More resistant to warping or cracking
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov