The EBC Orangestuff is a full race material for intermediate to expert drivers for demanding track conditions. Designed from the ground up to meet rigorous track conditions meant hours of testing and formulation from EBC's scientist.
EBC Brakes have demanded a more aggressive full race material for "track only" use that is not required to bring a vehicle to rest (which Bluestuff NDX was specifically designed to do) and this has led to the development of the EBC Orangestuff brake pads. The EBC Orangestuff brake material will be dusty and slightly more aggressive on brake rotors which is the trade off when using a full race pad.
- Longer track wear life by 40-60% in the most extreme conditions
- Better fade resistance at disc temps where rotor is glowing red
- Great initial cold bite when compared to other track materials
- Street legal in the USA, vehicle can be driven to the track
- Factory heat scorched to reduce bed in times to minutes for fast track changes
EBC GD sport rotors feature wide aperture slots for cooling to reduce temperatures preventing brake fade. Dimple drilling avoids stress cracks with Thermic black finish with a sleek look whilst preventing corrosion.
EBC Dimpled/Slotted Brake Rotors, made in the U.K., are ideal for a good-looking brake upgrade with improved cooling and braking. Ideal for daily driving, commuting and a bit of sport driving. Black e-coating keeps the rotors looking great and protect against road salts.
- Quantity: 2 brake rotors per pack.
EBC Sport Dimpled/Slotted Brake GD Rotors
- Recommended Use: Street Use
- Wide Slots Helps Brakes Run Cooler
- Reduces Brake Fade Under Load And At Speed
- Removes Dirt Dust And Debris From Braking Zone
- Great For Truck/SUV/Towing/For Sedan Use
- Anodized For Protection/Black
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov