Precision Alignment Kits For Maximum Performance
After the installation of either an Eibach PRO-KIT, SPORTLINE spring kit, PRO-STREET or MULTI-PRO coilover kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of PRO-ALIGNMENT kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis' true potential. With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. High speed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach PRO-ALIGNMENT kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
Alignment Kit Features:
- Specs: Camber Bolts 12mm. Front - Camber +/-1.75 degrees of adjustment.
- The Perfect Solution to Correct Excessive Negative Camber and Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
- Wider Range of Camber Adjustment Suitable for Street or Track Tuning
- Compatible with ALL Sport-Lowered Suspensions
- Two Year Warranty
- Lower your vehicle 1 inch - camber change - approx. -.75 deg.
- Lower your vehicle 2 inches - camber change - approx. -1.5 deg.
- Lower your vehicle 3 inches - camber change - approx. -2.5 deg.
- Lower your vehicle 1 inch - camber change - approx. -.5 deg.
- Lower your vehicle 2 inches - camber change - approx. -1.00 deg.
- Lower your vehicle 3 inches - camber change - approx. -2.00 deg.
*The numbers shown represent averages, actual camber change will vary depending on vehicle model.
- 1995 to 1999 VW Cabrio
- 1990 to 1992 VW Corrado - G60
- 09/1992 to 08/1994 VW Golf MK3 - VR6
- 09/1994 to 1998 VW Golf MK3 - VR6
- 1985 to 1992 VW Golf MK2 - 8V
- 1993 to 1996 VW Golf MK3 - 4 Cyl. VIN#...<070449
- 1996 to 1998 VW Golf MK3 - 4 Cyl. VIN#...>070450
- 09/1994 to 1998 VW Jetta MK3 - VR6
- 1985 to 1992 VW Jetta MK2 - 8V
- 1993 to 1996 VW Jetta MK3 - 4 Cyl. VIN#...<070449
- 1996 to 1998 VW Jetta MK3 - 4 Cyl. VIN#...>070450
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov