The Fabless Tubular Front Cross Bar is a direct replacement for the factory MK2 Golf/Jetta front cross member.
The frame rail mounting holes are slotted on the bar for easier installation and washers are provided for use between the Tubular Front Cross Bar and the frame rails for proper fitment.
Our Tubular Front Cross Bar is stronger, stiffer and lighter than the factory front support. The integrated front engine mount decreases engine movement resulting in more power transferred where you want it. The cross bar itself weighs 5.6kg and the front engine mount with bushing weighs just under 1kg (the mount weight fluctuates slightly based on engine selection).
Made from mild steel, beautifully TIG Welded and coated with black powder coat for durability.
- Tubular Front Cross Bar constructed with DOM tubing
- Jack Point
- Front Engine Mount with polyurethane bushing
- Mounting hardware for chassis
- Black powder coat
- Adjustable Upper Rad Mounts (MK2 only)
- Polyurethane Jack Pad
- MK2 VW Golf/Jetta
- VW Corrado*
* For fitment on the Corrado, upper radiator tabs will need to be fabricated. Please also note the radiator compatibility below.
- 2.8L 12v VR6
- 2.8L 24V, 3.2L, 3.6L VR6
- 1.8L 8v/16v & 2.0L 16v
- 2.0L ABA and ABF 16v
- 2.3L 10v VR5
- 2.3L 20v VR5
Please see engine drop down for transmission compatibility.
- 8v/16v Radiator
- MK3 VR6 Radiator (North American)
Removable lower rad pins are provided for fitment of both rad types listed. For the MK2 rad support, we offer bolt in upper radiator mounts for both options also.
- Slim fans are recommended with the VR6 engine to ensure fitment.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov