Fabspeed's Lightweight Competition Exhaust System is for those who like it loud, light as possible, and powerful.
SOUND: This stripped down variant of our Valvetronic Exhaust is ready to unleash the full glorious sound of the 3.8L. You'll be treated to a glorious roar befitting of the GT4. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exaggerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces. This is exhaust is LOUD - suitable for those running stock headers or perfect for the track as part of a full performance package. Pair with our turndown tips if sound limits at the track are a concern.
POWER: When combined with Fabspeed's Race Headers, our Lightweight Competition Exhaust System allows you to push 375 whp out of your GT4 or 450HP at the crankshaft! Even with Sport Headers coming in at 371 whp, the gains in power are as impressive as the sound. The Fabspeed exhaust suite completely eliminates the torque dip in the 3500 RPM range and offers power gains all the way through redline. The increase in low end power will make a great difference in street driveability with the long gearing of the GT4.
FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with hand made single wall stainless steel tips or premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the GT4 like a finely tailored suit.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / 981 Boxster Spyder vehicles 2015-2016
- Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall stainless steel brushed ips that are made in house for a racecar look
- 2.5" 63.5mm diameter piping straight through for maximum power gains
- Weighs 19 lbs less than the factory rear muffler system
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
- Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov