Fabspeed IPD Competition Plenum Package - Porsche 987.2 Boxster | Cayman
The perfect compliment to Fabspeed's 987.2 Boxster/Cayman exhaust upgrades, this high performance intake plenum from Innovative Pro Design and upgraded 82mm throttle body provide substantial power gains by increasing the efficiency and flow of the engine's air intake system.
The IPD 987.2 Boxster/Cayman Competition Plenum was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding Boxster/Cayman enthusiasts. The Competition Plenum is internally larger and specifically designed to utilize the larger 82mm GT3 throttle body. This new 987.2 Competition Plenum follows in the foot steps of the very successful 987.1 Competition Plenum, which has proven itself to be one of the best performance mods that can be installed on any 987.1 application. The combination of the patented IPD "Y" designed Plenum and Porsche's largest throttle body yield great performance gains that can be seen and felt throughout the entire power band.
The Competition version was designed and developed to work in perfect concert with Fabspeed's performance exhaust products. The addition of exhaust, headers, and high-flow cats will only further compliment the dramatic increases with intake air flow delivered by the IPD Plenum.
Performance gains take place throughout both horsepower and torque curves but are most realized through the mid-range and well into peak power range. This system develops up to 20+ hp and 15+ ft/lbs of torque on 987.2's already equipped with aftermarket cat-back exhausts.
Once installed, the 987.2 Cayman Competition Plenum will truly transform your Porsche driving experience.
- Fits all Porsche 987.2 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2009-2012)
- Superior and more efficient design over the factory intake
- Deliver impressive power gains regardless of modifications
- Produce substantial gains for both turbo and NA applications
- Do not require an ECU flash and will not cause a CEL
- Aluminum Plenums run cooler and don’t suffer from heat soak
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NOTE: If you are upgrading your throttle body along with the IPD Plenum, you may need to visit a dealership to have them perform a manual throttle body adaptation process. Some customers have reported that installing the throttle body and plenum while the battery is disconnected results in the car performing an adaptation check once the battery is reconnected, alleviating the need to visit a dealership. However, Fabspeed recommends having the adaptation performed at a certified dealership for optimal results.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov