The perfect compliment to Fabspeed's 997.2 Carrera exhaust upgrades, this high performance intake plenum from Innovative Pro Design provides substantial power gains by increasing the efficiency and flow of the engine's air intake system.
The all new specifically-designed Plenum for the 3.6L Carrera and 3.8L Carrera S is a direct bolt-on upgrade that replaces the factory air intake distributor and utilizes all pre-existing factory hardware and throttle body.
The improved IPD intake design allows for smoother, less turbulent and more efficient air flow resulting in impressive power and torque gains for Porsche driving enthusiasts.
The superior design of the DFI IPD Plenum provides an additional 15 horsepower at the wheels. Unlike previous naturally aspirated IPD plenums that delivered stronger gains in the mid range, the new IPD DFI Plenums deliver a similar shaped power curve as the factory but are considerably stronger from the mid range to redline without any loses in power down low.
Installation of the new IPD DFI Plenum is relatively straight forward and can be installed by mechanically inclined DIY customers although IPD strongly recommends installation be performed by a trained and qualified Porsche technician.
FITMENT NOTE: Does Not fit GTS models.
- Increase of +15 HP and +12 TQ
- Superior and more efficient design over the factory intake
- Deliver impressive power gains regardless of modifications
- Produce substantial gains for both turbo and NA applications
- Do not require an ECU flash and will not cause a CEL
- Aluminum Plenums run cooler and don’t suffer from heat soak
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NOTE: If you are upgrading your throttle body along with the IPD Plenum, you may need to visit a dealership to have them perform a manual throttle body adaptation process. Some customers have reported that installing the throttle body and plenum while the battery is disconnected results in the car performing an adaptation check once the battery is reconnected, alleviating the need to visit a dealership. However, Fabspeed recommends having the adaptation performed at a certified dealership for optimal results.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov