HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
High performance free-flowing x-pipe with 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters that replace the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters for improved power and sound
- Fits all Porsche 993 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles worldwide (1995-1998)
- Improves power and throttle response
- Fabspeed's Sport Cat X-Pipe (in conjunction with our Muffler Bypass Pipes ) provides maximum gains of over 28 wheel horsepower, 34HP to the crank, and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 5700 RPM. Peak power surges by 13 whp and 11 ft-lbs to 360 whp and 380 ft-lbs of torque.
- Saves 8 lbs / 3.6 kg from the rear of the vehicle
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- NOT CARB approved NOT EPA approved.
- If your cars OEM catalytic converter has failed or has been removed these HJS German catalytic converters will keep your car running clean and reliable.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for restrictive factory muffler
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov