Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 997 GT3 / GT3 RS; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Fabspeed's Center Mini Maxflo mufflers, Sport Performance Headers, Side Muffler Bypass Pipes, Carbon Fiber Competition Air Intake for GT3 models / BMC Air Filter for GT3 RS models, Deluxe Dual Style Tips, and COBB Tuning ECU Upgrade.
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS Center Mini Maxflo Mufflers
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS Sport Performance Headers
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS Side Muffler Bypass Pipes
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS Carbon Fiber Competition Air Intake (GT3 Only)
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS Deluxe Dual-style Tips
- 997 GT3 / GT3 RS COBB Tuning Accessport
- Fits all 997 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles (2006-2009)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 44 whp and 32 ft-lbs
- Mini Maxflo are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded using 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing.
- Constructed from high quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Sport Headers include 200 cell HJS high flow catalytic converters
- High velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment case merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- Side Muffler Bypass replaces the heavy and restrictive side mufflers for improved exhaust flow replicates aggressive CUP car sound for the street
- Saves 34 lbs with the side muffler bypass alone
- Easy to install and complies with emissions and factory Porsche warranty
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
- INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
⚠️CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov