Increase exhaust flow by replacing the restrictive factory catalyst for a high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS HD catalyst to unlock the ideal blend of performance, efficiency, and increased exhaust tone.
Fabspeed Motorsport is the largest distributor of premium HJS catalysts in North America, and second largest in the world. Based off years of engineering experience and ample testing we've selected the ideal catalyst to unlock performance from the factory exhaust system. This German imported 200 cell HJS HD catalyst is the top of the line solution to increase exhaust flow, resulting in a satisfying increase in turbo sound to match the extra horsepower gains. This specific catalyst has proven itself in numerous Ferrari and Lamborghini applications - able to withstand extreme abuse while preventing any check engine lights. The HD designation signifies the incorporation of a brazing stripe and special mantles to hold the metal matrix in place through the toughest of conditions while ensuring the overall integrity of the catalyst. The best part - increased performance without a check engine light.
The portion of the exhaust that contains the catalyst is a rather large component, making a full replacement section costly. Our design incorporates a Torca clamp for easy installation into the factory double walled exhaust configuration - cutting is required for installation. The system can be reverted back to stock at any time utilizing the same clamp.
The addition of Fabspeed's Sport Catalytic Converter added 7 whp and 18 ft-lbs of torque peak power gains when tested on our Dynojet on a stock vehicle. 13 whp and 17ft-lbs at 4000 will make a significant difference in drivability. We look forward to extracting even more power with our hardware in conjunction with a tune at a later date.
- Fits all Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman Base/S Models (2017+)
- Improves power, sound, and throttle response by decreasing back pressure and increasing exhaust flow
- No check engine light
- Designed with high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS HD catalyst for the ideal blend of performance and efficiency
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bung in factory location
- Included Torca clamp allows for reinstallation of factory catalyst at any time
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Cutting of the factory exhaust pipe is required, but is simple and reversible at any time. Please see our Installation Instructions to gauge your ability to perform the installation. If you have any doubts - please contact us for a referral to your local Fabspeed dealer / installation center.